Thursday, August 2, 2018

Origin

Where do we come from??
How did we get here??
How long has this even been a thing??

Well, for as far back as I can remember this has been my tale; one of struggles, distractions, self loathing and other falsehoods. I swear.... all this time spent distracting myself from severe issues I had convinced myself were minuscule when the truth was: slowly but surely I was destroying myself. I was destroying myself and I was fine with it.

When did this become okay??
When did such a practice become so commonplace that I paid it no mind??
Is this really all there is??

I feel that I have both come a long way and have a long way to go. Until today I thought I had most of it together. I thought I was really making progress however, today there was a bad storm. Through the thunder and lightning, I came to my senses. Now I'm making an attempt to see things in my life for what they are. I am on a journey. I am on a journey to find myself, to find my love for life and myself. This is a new beginning: I am Yuuseria.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Path Forward Through Dancing Shadows

First off I am hurt. Offended and Hurt that such ignorant words would ever leave the lips of the one whom I once thought was one of my bigge...