Friday, September 28, 2018

Warmth

And the road stretches on...

I'm currently following a path that limits my time so I'm gonna try to keep this short:

My days grow dark
My kindness wavers
I get mistreated and let down
My faith declines

Then you show up
My joy increases
My smile lightens
My tummy fills with giggles

When I'm with you
Time speeds up as if we arent looking
Everything else just melts away
My troubles cant hurt me

I dont know where you are
I dont know what you are doing
I'm not even sure you can feel me right now but
I'm longing

I'm longing to get closer
I'm longing to know more about you
I'm longing for your touch
I'm longing for your...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Path Forward Through Dancing Shadows

First off I am hurt. Offended and Hurt that such ignorant words would ever leave the lips of the one whom I once thought was one of my bigge...