Wednesday, January 16, 2019

On Shadow's edge

Hello everyone,
It's been some time and i just wanted to apologize for not being consistent; whoever reads this, just know that i will make an attempt to keep content flowing as often as i can. Things get rough sometimes and sometimes i just get swept away in the currents of life.

Today, I wanna give you a draft I made; it was a dark moment where i was stressed out, angry, and desperate but one where I sat alone and thought to myself deeply about what is happening and what i can do. Believe it or not i am still working out the solutions but it was that moment i had that helped me find the clarity i needed. I'll leave you with that as i take you back to that moment 3 months ago.

Til next time!!
~Yuuseria~

>>> Briefly Today, I stared into the abyss. It was only for a moment; I am ashamed to say it just didn't seem so bad. It was literally just a blinking moment but it did happen; and I considered it. I guess I'm just unhappy I mean, I know I'm not where I wanna be in life... I try so hard to make moves and everytime I make a little progress, something conveniently comes in to knock me down. I'm just soooooo tired of being shit on after giving it my all...

I'm pretty sure there is more I could have done in the past and more i can do even now, but it just seems all so far away... and now im just moaning and complaining...

Let's be slightly rational here; the things that are upsetting me are mostly minute issues that separately wouldn't amount to much...but it's all of them all at once. Then there's a big glaring issue that I'm slowly working on; my lack of progress is just upsetting.

I heard a friend tell me something she heard from a former supervisor; great advice that drives her:
"Don't come with a problem unless you have a solution"

When she said that, it spoke to me. So then... what would be my solutions to these myriads of problems??

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Path Forward Through Dancing Shadows

First off I am hurt. Offended and Hurt that such ignorant words would ever leave the lips of the one whom I once thought was one of my bigge...