Sunday, August 12, 2018

How it feels...

*smack*

"You're pathetic!!"

*smack*

"Just look at everyone else your age!!"

*smack*

"You're gonna die alone!!"

*smack*

At this point, mine right eye begins to swell

" no wonder you're single"

*smack*

*Sputter sputter cough*

"What a fucking disgrace"

*smack*

I fall into the floor. The repeated blows have cause mine sight to blur and smear along with blood and tears. I know I have to rise though, I look into my hurtful assailant and reach out my hand

"Really?? What's the point anyway?? You're NOTHING!!"

*Kick*

"Your sorry life is just passing you by"

*kick*

This blow excubrates the head trauma and causes mine sight to obscure further. The blood pours... just how long have I been bleeding??Mine vision fades to black but mine hearing continues to hear all those hurtful truths(?) And all the lies(?) Mine assailant does not stop.

"Just fade, it's better if you just disappear anyway!!"

*kick kick kick*

"I HATE YOU!!"

*Stomp*

Mine conscious fades.
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.

I open mine eyes.
I wipe away mine tears.
I check my clock, and I head out the door.
She stays with me.
All that night, my light does not shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Path Forward Through Dancing Shadows

First off I am hurt. Offended and Hurt that such ignorant words would ever leave the lips of the one whom I once thought was one of my bigge...